effleurer ® targets brow, jowl and neck to give a visible skin lifting effect, as well as overall skin tightening and rejuvenation, the client will see a noticeable improvement in facial contouring, fine lines and wrinkles. Depending on the depth of the skin, a specific high intensity focused ultrasound probe is applied to the area being treated.
effleurer® is one the most effective non-surgical anti-ageing treatments currently available in the beauty industry and is best for clients who have mild to modern sagging but do not wish to undergo surgery.
Depending on the depth of the skin, high intensity focused ultrasound is applied to the area being treated. It is difficult to say how the treatment will last – for some they will see improvements for up to one year.
The treatment depends on the individual – it can take between 30 minutes to three hours depending on the extent of the areas treated. It will create a lifting effect without any invasive surgery or injections – and as an added bonus there is no downtime, no bruising, and the results are natural looking. Botox and fillers can only be used after this treatment – if the client desires to further enhance the look.
This effleurer® machine is guaranteed to produce significant sales for your professional beauty salon.
- Treatments can take between 30 minutes to three hours but the Return on Investment increases exponentially over time.
- There is no downtime involved so almost immediately your client will look younger and more rested after effleurer® – few people will suspect or be able to tell that they have had cosmetic assistance.
- Ordinary women with modest incomes are now seeking facial rejuvenation – this treatment is no longer the reserve of famous celebrities and movie actresses seeking to appear younger.
- effleurer® is being used as the “Annual Super-Facial” – women especially between the ages of 30 – 60 are seeking more up lifting results as they begin to age.
- Machine is portable – so easy to move from room to room if required
effleurer ® is an FDA approved safe non-surgical skin tightening procedure which eliminates subtle signs of ageing on the face and chin area creating a visible lift – without the need for surgery.
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No cuts to the skin
- No recovery time
- Noticeable results almost immediately and will continue to improve for up to 6 months as natural new collagen generation rebuilds itself.
- One/two treatments per year treatment – depending on age.
effleurer® is used to smooth out wrinkles, tighten the skin and redefine facial contours. (It can also be used on some parts of the body to create a skin tightening effect – abdomen, thighs & buttocks)
During the procedure, ultrasound technology is applied to the area being treated. This penetrates deeply into the skin to encourage collagen growth and tightening of the tissue on the face, neck, and brows to create a noticeable tightening effect.
effleurer® works beneath the outer layer of skin called the dermis. High levels of ultrasound are applied to the treated area through radio frequency energy. The dermis will have an immediate collagen contraction, and gradual collagen tightening to lift the skin. Over time, the collagen rebuilds itself, and causes the skin to tighten, and smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles.
effleurer® is non ablative, meaning its effects happen under the skin, leaving the skin surface intact. This translates into much shorter downtime. The effleurer® procedure usually takes one hour with a follow up treatment of half an hour for maximum effect. Older or more lined skins may require additional treatment periods depending on the client.
This machine is guaranteed to generate significant revenue for your salon.
ellabella® conducted market research to ask women* how much they would be prepared to pay for a treatment which would enhance their face and provide a truly realistic lifting effect without the need for surgery – as one woman put it:
“ ..If I could truly get a lifting effect without the need for surgery – I would be prepared to pay twice as much as I pay for highlighting & cutting my hair per year”
Our suggested RRP is based on this research. (* Sample size – 120 women aged between 30-65 based in UK & Ireland)
You will earn considerably more per hour compared to any other beauty treatments you currently can provide in your salon.
Our team of business development consultants are on hand to discuss this aspect in much greater detail as well as offering on-going assistance, support and advice on how best to develop and promote eflleurer® within your business.